Sun protection is not the only reason to use hats for summer. A summer hat is much more than an important protective beach accessory. Unfortunately, a hat is underrated fashion item, that most women include in their outfit only when the temperatures are unbearably high. If you listen me, there’s no good reason for you not to wear hat to a coffee meeting with friend, to work or to a party.
Hats are not only for the beach. Also, a hat is not a fashion accessory only for the brave women, who want to look spectacular. Hats for summer will not only keep you protected from the harmful UV rays, they will also make you look alluring, classy and fashionable. In fact, there is no other fashion accessory that will help you express your individuality. After all it is the uniqueness that is appreciated these days.
By selecting and implementing in your style the right hat, you can make a powerful statement that identifies your originality. To help you hit the summer with style we propose to you eight stylish yet practical combinations with hats for summer.
- For trendy summer sports look, add a baseball hat in a combination of floral shorts, white t-shirt and sneakers. In the end top the outfit with a catchy necklace.
- For relaxed summer afternoon, the best combination you can make includes: white pants, jean shirt, patterned sandals and of course, a summer hat.
- Printed pants are real hit in the recent years. For me, it’s the best clothing piece to wear for chic look. Wide brim hats for summer are the best accessories that add up to more glamorous look.
- Finish your outfit consisted of maxi dress and a tank with a beautiful summer hat.
- There’s no escape from floral pattern this summer. However, this is nothing to be concerned with when it comes to hats for summer. Add one to complement your pairing of floral skirt and a plain white shirt.
- A completely relaxed look is a jean jacket, black maxi dress and a pretty summer hat in simple design and neutral colour.
- You are on a rush, but must look perfect for the meeting? Worry not. Finish your look of simple jeans, black tank with a cute hat, and you are good to go!
- One of the perfect summer combinations we mustn’t forget is the classic one – a swimsuit and hat! In this combination, you are free to experiment and try new things. After all, in summer all colour combinations are allowed!